lørdag 15. februar 2014

D&D Printable DM sheet

[English only] I have to admit something to you guys. I play Dungeons and dragons. Roleplaying game. I slay trolls, goblins and giant spiders. Oh yes. Actually it's a long time since I have played, and tomorrow will be my first time in maybe 8-10 years. While preparing, I took the liberty to borrow and remake a sheet in colors instead of the boring black one (besides i need my black ink). 


This sheet printable (A4) makes it easy to have a quick reference to some of the stats of the players. It's in different colors because it's pretty and ofcourse practical. Feel free to do with it what ye will.

Download .XLSX (Windows excel format - prettiest)

Download .PDF

[The reason this article is in english is to reach more readers and D&D 4ed players]

2 kommentarer:

  1. I like how you set this up. A very nice, easy layout of the basic details.
    I am going to print one out and then laminate it so I can use it with dry erase marker.
    Thank you for sharing this!

    SvarSlett
  2. No problem! Thank you for the compliments even though i cannot take credits for this one :) Please let me know if you think something should be added! :)

    SvarSlett